,

Wolfanoz 1TB RetroPie SSD Image for Raspberry Pi 4

Posted by

We take a look at the Wolfanoz 1TB RetroPie SSD Image for Raspberry Pi 4 which has over 24,000 retro games for just about every retro gaming console and computer from Fairchild Channel F to Dreamcast, N64 and PSP. The video is an overview of the different consoles and computers, how many games there are available to play and after that some gameplay for some of the systems to see how well they run on the Raspberry Pi 4.

Also, check out our Best RetroPie images for your Raspberry Pi guide where we have a regularly updated list of the best images to install.

Gear used in this video: