,

Another Spectrum game on a record, Othello for the ZX-81

Posted by

The other week I posted my the Thompson Twins (British pop band back in the 80’s) Spectrum flexi disc, which when played through a record player would load their Adventure game. This week I have the first Spectrum ZX-81 floppy record, Othello.

ZX-81 Othello Flexi Disc
ZX-81 Othello Flexi Disc

The Othello flexi disc was bundled free with an issue of Your Computer magazine in the UK back in the 80’s.

Here is a photo of the disc with my own ZX-81 which still works. Unfortunately there are some scratches on the record so I have not been able to load this game yet.

ZX-81 Othello Flexi Disc with ZX-81
ZX-81 Othello Flexi Disc with ZX-81