,

MAME 0.254 released with Namco System 10 emulation support!

Posted by

A big release for the classic multi system emulators MAME has been released!

MAME Arcade emulators
MAME Arcade emulators

The main news is that Namco System 10 is now partially supported in MAME with games such as Namco’s Mr. Driller 2 and Mr. Driller G, as well as the spin-off Star Trigon now working. Also supported are Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan, Panikuru Panekuru, and Uchuu Daisakusen: Chocovader Contactee which I have to admit I have never heard of! 🙂

Other changes and improvements include Cave CV1000, Namco’s System 23, SGI workstation emulation and fixes for PC Engine and Virtual Boy emulation.

Read the full change log and update to the latest MAME version at https://www.mamedev.org/