,

RG353PS official video for this exciting retro handheld

Posted by

Anbernic have released a new video showing their recently announced RG353PS retro handheld in more detail.

We guesstimated the tech specs in our previous article on the RG353PS which is essentially based on their other handhelds, and we got them all correct 🙂 OK, it’s not that hard to do as they are all very similar. But if you missed out, the tech specs are below.

RG353PS Technical Specifications

It will come in three colours Grey, Transparent White and Transparent Purple. The display is a 3.5″ IPS OCA full fit at 640×480 resolution which is perfect for proper retro gaming. The CPU is the much used RK3566 Quad-Core Cortex-A55 running up to 1.8GHz. There is 1GB of LPDDR4 RAM which is plenty for the OS and supported emulators. And it runs off a 16GB micro SD card with a Linux based OS. The second micro SD card slot is used for game storage and supports up to 512GB cards.

Anbernic RG353PS
Anbernic RG353PS

Other features include WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless connections. HDMI output is supported and lets you play on your TV or monitor. All of the usual systems are supported ranging from Master System up to PlayStation 1, N64 and Dreamcast emulation.

Where to buy the RG353PS?

Orders for the RG353PS will go live on May 6th with a special discount here.