,

Rtarroyo’s 750GB NESPi 4 RetroPie Image for Raspberry Pi 4 Overview

Posted by

We take a look at the recently released 750GB RetroPie image by Rtarroyo. It is aimed for use with the NESPi 4 case but can be used with any setup. It supports over 50 gaming systems with over 15,000 games. By default music and emulator loading animations are disabled but they can be enabled if you wish to. The Raspberry Pi 4 is overclocked to 1750Mhz but you can if you wish to overclock it to 2000Mhz for great performance.

Also, check out our Best RetroPie images for your Raspberry Pi guide where we have a regularly updated list of the best images to install.

Gear used in this video – Using affiliate links: